LITTLE © LUCA
BLACK OUT BLINDS
BLACK OUT BLINDS
Little © Luca Black Out Blinds
The Little LUCA Black out Blinds are the solution for blocking and reducing direct sunlight in house. The sticky properties of Black out Blind sheets allow it to be mounted to almost every window. Every sheet is around 70x40cm, can be used countless times, is easy to store and take with you and will leave no traces upon removal. DaDaDark is also easy to cut to the right size if needed.
+ What are the Little © Luca Black Out Blinds
The Blackout blind is the solution for blocking and reducing direct sunlight in house. The sticky properties of The Blackout blind allow it to be mounted to almost every window. Every sheet is around 70x40cm, can be used countless times, is easy to store and take with you and will leave no traces upon removal. The Blackout blind is also easy to cut to the right size if needed.
+ Mounting the sheets
- Remove a sheet from the storage sheet.
- Affix the top of sheet at the desired height and gently attach the rest of the sheet to the window by smoothing it out gently with your hand or using a card. To ensure your sheet is affixed to the window as smoothly as possible you can moistening the window a little bit with a damp cloth before attaching the sheet.
- Any bumps or irregularities will not affect the effectiveness of the product. Irregularities can be removed by partially removing and re-applying the sheet. Moistening the window or the sheet may help.
- The sheet can be cut into the desired shape.
+ Important to know
- To store: pull The Blackout blind gently and slowly off the window from an angular point and place it on the back sheet or double fold the sheet. Be sure to do it as slow as needed so there will not be too much pressure on the window.
- Warning: The Blackout Blind can be used on almost any glass. Some HR++, coloured, old or special glass might be affected or damaged by using the blackout blind. Make sure when in doubt you always contact a glass specialist before use. When removing the sheet, make sure this is done gently as pulling too hard might put too much pressure on a window. Slight damaged in the glass might cause breaks in time, so only use the blackout blind on undamaged glass. As there are so many factors that influence the quality and durability of glass Miyali/Little LUCA cannot be hold responsible for any damage that occurs during or after the use of the Blackout Blinds.
- The durability or the Blackout blind can be very long under normal conditions, but will be affected by circumstances like dirt that gets attached to the sheet, the amount of times the sheets are taken on and off, the temperature etc. Therefore, there is no minimum guaranteed time to be given.
- Keep the Blackout blind out of the reach of children. It is not a toy and should therefore not be played with.
- Keep the directions for use.
- All rights associated with The Blackout blind are owned by Miyali BV, the Netherlands.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org