LITTLE © LUCA
Little © Luca CanDoCup
Research shows that the next transition from breast and/or bottle is to learn to drink from an open cup at age 1.
The CanDoCup helps with learning this ability and has the following unique features:
– The ergonomic patented shape helps the child to hold the cup easily
– The 3 legs assures an easy grip and stability and let adult help if needed
– It has a inward curving lip which prevents spilling and assures that not too much liquid is inserted at once
– The transparant CanDoCup makes it easier to learn to dose the amount of liquid taken in
+ Why use the Little © Luca CanDoCup
Experts clain and research shows that the next transition from breast and/or bottle is to learn to drink from an open cup at 12 months. The use of sippy cups (drinking bottle with a pacifier or anti dripping system) is linked with:
- Poor oral health which Results in tooth decay
- Facial development Which can result in problems later in life like speech, airway, sleep quality, and facial form and aesthetics
- Iron deficiency anaemia, with an increased risk factor for obesity and associated with growth problems, poor child development and poor cognition
- Delayed speech development: Traditional Sippy cups encourage to suck and don’t teach how to develop the skill of sipping, which is important in the development of the muscles used for babbling and talking
- Danger, a young child is rushed to a hospital every four hours in the U.S. due to an injury from a bottle, sippy cup or pacifier
- Future swallowing of food. When toddlers continue to use the infant swallow pattern, chewing and swallowing new foods with more advanced textures will be challenging.
Advice from the experts:
- After breastfeeding your child (if possible) bypass the sippy cup.
- An open cup should fully replace a bottle at around one year of age to help establish a good eating pattern and limit excess milk.
- More handles are better than one. The goal of the transition is to make the child feel comfortable enough to grasp an adult-sized cup. Since larger cups require the use of two hands, it is better for the child to get into this habit early.
+ All about the CanDoCup
- The ergonomic patented shape helps the child to hold the cup easily
- The 3 legs assures an easy grip and stability in hand and on the table
- It has a inward curing lip which prevents spilling and assures that not too much liquid is inserted at once. This will stimulate the learning to sip inseatd of the earlier suck and swallow response.
- The third leg helps the parent to learn the child how to drink from an open cup
- Strong and safe material (BPA ad phthalate free). Tested om all required REACH, CE and safety norms.
+ Patented and Protected
The CanDoCup is protected world wide with trade marks and several patents. We will act proactive and firm in case our products are copied and patents are violated.
Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands