+ What is the Little © LUCA LIGHT
+ How to use the Little LUCA LIGHT
The mirror can be adjusted in order for the child to:
o see his/her reflection
o look at the person changing the diaper
o watch the diaper being changed
o look elsewhere, for example out the window
- Asking questions such as: “Where is your nose?” or “Can you stick out your tongue?” will entertain and stimulate the child.
- Nightlight: use the on/off switch at the top of the post to turn on the light. Adjust the head for the desired brightness (direct or indirect light).
- When the Nightlight is to intense, the light can also be positioned toward the ceiling or wall, or you could position the Look&Light on a complete different place.
- Diaper changing light: lift the head up and shine the light on the diaper.
- Before using the Little LUCA LIGHT be sure to remove every piece of packaging and throw it away in the appropriate trash or recycling receptacles.
- The Little LUCA LIGHT should always be adjusted by using both hands. Never force anything or use unnecessary or unreasonable pressure
- Thanks to the adjustable post and head, the Look&Light® can always be positioned for easy diaper changing without the child needing to hold onto the post.
- Always be sure that the Little LUCA LIGHT is positioned correctly and all of the parts are put together tightly.
- The Little LUCA LIGHT runs on normal as well as rechargeable AA batteries (four).
- The Little LUCA LIGHT should always be used under adult supervision and only at times when it does not pose any risk to child or diaper changer. MIYALI BV/Little LUCA cannot be held responsible for the results of using the Little LUCA LIGHT for purposes other than described in these instructions or positioning or setting up the appliance that are not conform with the procedures listed herein.
- The Little LUCA LIGHT has been tested extensively and meets all of the prevailing safety standards.
- Little LUCA LIGHT is a product of MIYALI BV and protected by no. 930268-0001.
- If, despite our careful quality control, this product is defective or lacking in any way, you should contact your local dealer or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- You should always save your receipt and the user instructions.